Tuesday, February 14, 2006

The Ladybug Story

So I've heard that ladybugs are a sign of good luck.

During the last week of January, the week I was starting the birth control pill, I was at my aerobics class. As usual, I pulled out the weights I would be using and set them down in front of me. When it was time to use them, I picked them up and noticed as I lifted them over my head, something fall down in front of my eyes and land on the floor by my feet. A ladybug.

2 weeks later I was picking up a huge roll of blueprint paper (my dad owns a drafting/blueprint business and I was doing the blueprints for him while he was away on vacation). Something flew out of the roll and hit me on the face. I looked down on the table where it landed to see what it was. A ladybug.

On Sunday, I was cleaning the house and on the window sill in our bedroom I noticed something. A ladybug.

Yesterday, I went into the bathroom and noticed something moving around on the bottom of the tub. A ladybug.

I guess time will tell how lucky ladybugs really are.

1 Comments:

At 6:25 AM, February 17, 2006, Blogger Just another Jenny said...

my husband is a big believer in nothing being random - he would say that seeing the ladybugs is a symbol of something. What I know is that I want to believe in luck because if it's out there, we all deserve some of it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home