Sunday, April 23, 2006

Hallelujah!

This show is back on the road! AF arrived last night ~ what a relief! I am a born worrier (thanks, mom) so I was very worried that I would have a marathon cycle and have to delay this IVF process even more. Well, all my worrying was for nothing! It's back ~ yahoo (I never thought I'd be so excited to see my period)!

So, this morning I put in a call to the clinic (it's a satellite clinic so nobody is there taking calls today) and will wait for the nurse coordinator to call me tomorrow and tell me when I start taking the estradial tablets. Apparently, this puppies are inserted and they are a really funky blue colour. I've been warned that I'll be seeing some colour coming from the Nether Region ~ oh, joy!!

5 Comments:

At 5:21 PM, April 23, 2006, Blogger Winnifred said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited for you 2 :) Keep us posted...!! happy thoughts coming your way!

 
At 7:41 AM, April 24, 2006, Blogger Just another Jenny said...

When you said blue, all I could think was "horny smurf". That's funny. I'll take the pills anyday thought, better than the needles if you ask me. Wishing you the best!

 
At 3:50 PM, April 24, 2006, Blogger Vee said...

Yaaaaaay ! Great news !
Maybe you need to get matching blue knickers :-)
All the best.

 
At 10:13 AM, April 27, 2006, Blogger N said...

Yeeeeahhhh...teh crimson bitch! :-D

Great you are back on the wheel of IVF! And I agree with Vee...get the matching kinckers :-D

Thanks for your comment over at my place. It made me glad!

All the luck in the world for you for this cycle!

Nina

 
At 9:05 AM, April 29, 2006, Blogger Sarah said...

Great news!! I am so jealous because I am still waiting for AF so that we can get started. Good luck with your cycle.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home