Friday, April 21, 2006

Still Waiting .... Not so patiently though!

Why is it that when you don't want AF to show, it shows, and when you want it show, it doesn't? I don't know how much more patient I can be! I was expecting AF last weekend, but it still hasn't arrived. I guess all of those drugs, hormones and god knows what else I was putting into my body are causing things to go wacky this cycle.

I'm hoping AF will come this weekend so we can get this show on the road. My estrogen tablets are sitting on the shelf in the pantry staring at me every morning when I go in there. I hope I will be able to use them soon!

2 Comments:

At 1:16 PM, April 22, 2006, Blogger Just another Jenny said...

It seems inevitable. The same thing happened to me at the start of my cycle, I was 6 days late which is very odd. So many people commented that the same had happened to them. It must be Murphy's law, I can't think of any other reason.
I hope your waiting is soon over.

 
At 4:43 PM, April 22, 2006, Blogger Vee said...

The waiting is a killer and the patience wears very thin.
Come on AF ! Come on ! Lisa wants to get this show on the road !

Good luck !

 

Post a Comment

<< Home