Saturday, April 01, 2006

The Waiting Continues

It's been awhile since our last post. There is not very much to update. Since the last post, we found out 15 eggs were frozen, all of them are 5 day blasts. Unfortunately, I got my period too soon so the doctor decided it would be best to wait another month before we do the transfer.

I am guessing my next cycle will start mid April so transfer could happen at the end of this month. I don't know the specifics of my protocol yet but it looks like I'll be on estrogen pills to thicken my lining and PIO injections.

So, we wait some more. Last night Paul and I were out for dinner at a Chinese restaurant. I usually don't think too much of the fortunes we get inside our fortune cookies. However, last night, I had to keep the fortune Paul got ......... time and patience are called for, many surprises await you.

5 Comments:

At 3:47 AM, April 02, 2006, Blogger Just another Jenny said...

fabulous fortune!
All 5 day blasts! Wow, it does sound like a little patience is all you will need. All the best to you.

 
At 11:43 AM, April 03, 2006, Blogger N said...

Really fabulous fortune.

Good to hear from you again. It had been a while, and I started to wonder where you went :-D

Sounds good with your plan for the month of April! Good luck!

Nina

 
At 2:28 PM, April 04, 2006, Blogger Beagle said...

I love the fortune!

(I am big on good fortunes!)

 
At 7:33 AM, April 08, 2006, Blogger Mary Ellen and Steve said...

What a great fortune!!

It sounds like you have some great blasts waiting for you. I hope that your transfer at the end of this month is a success. Good luck!!

 
At 7:45 PM, April 14, 2006, Blogger Chas said...

When I was going through all this IVF stuff, I had some chocolates that had fortunes on the inside. One of them was so suiting to our situation, and I remember deciding that it was a sign of good things to come...and good things did come. That was last July and now we have a 2 and half week old baby girl!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home