Tuesday, May 23, 2006

The results ....... well, kind of.

Well, I went for my beta this morning and still haven't got the results back yet. I asked the lab tech who took my blood when the clinic would be getting the results and she said tomorrow afternoon! I guess that is what you get for living in a small town! However, we cheated yesterday and did a hpt. It came back negative. So, we have pretty much accepted the fact that it didn't work and we are hoping we can start the next cycle as soon as possible. Thanks for all of you who were thinking of us today ~ it means a lot.

4 Comments:

At 4:35 PM, May 23, 2006, Blogger amanda said...

I'm so very sorry.

 
At 8:41 PM, May 23, 2006, Blogger Hopeful Mother said...

Lisa, just wanted to let you know that I'm thinking of you!

 
At 12:02 PM, May 24, 2006, Blogger Just another Jenny said...

I am so sorry to hear that. I don't want to lose all hope but the negative pee stick is never a good sign. I hope you don't have to wait too long for a second cycle
{{{hugs}}}.

 
At 2:27 PM, May 24, 2006, Blogger Vee said...

I am sorry to hear that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home