Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Had Transfer Today

Today we had our transfer. Our appointment was at 1:30pm and we were told to be there at 12:45pm. At that time I was to start drinking water as they needed me to have a full bladder for the transfer.

Well 1:30 came and went and we still had not had the transfer. There were 5 of us in the room waiting for the doctor. He was running way behind schedule. I can't tell you how much fun it was sitting there, waiting for the doctor, with a VERY full bladder!!!! By the time we went into the procedure room, it was 2:30 - he was running 1 hour behind schedule!!!

None of us there could hold it ~ thank god we were allowed to empty some of our bladder (only 1/2 a plastic cup mind you) because I wouldn't have made it!

Now it's the waiting game again ~ July 4th is test day to see if round 2 worked!

9 Comments:

At 4:48 AM, June 21, 2006, Blogger Vee said...

Doing half a pee is so hard, I always want to go all the way !

Good luck !
I will be watching your blog.

 
At 4:58 AM, June 21, 2006, Blogger Shazz said...

OMG, how could you only empty half your bladder!! Anyway I am wishing you so much luck for this cycle.

 
At 9:12 AM, June 21, 2006, Blogger Hopeful Mother said...

Wishing all the best for you, and that your wait goes by quickly.

 
At 12:36 PM, June 21, 2006, Blogger ChicagoGirl said...

I've been silently following your blog for weeks and finally had to come out of the shadows to wish you the best of luck with this transfer. I hope the 2 weeks flies by!

 
At 11:15 AM, June 22, 2006, Blogger Just another Jenny said...

I am sorry about holding the pee but it sounds like it went well other than that. I'll be hoping and praying for you.

 
At 3:07 AM, June 27, 2006, Blogger Vee said...

You have been tagged again :)
I hope it helps the 2WW go bye, you are half way there.

Have a look at my blog.

 
At 5:01 AM, June 27, 2006, Blogger Shazz said...

Just wondering how your going??

 
At 3:06 AM, July 04, 2006, Blogger Vee said...

Good Luck today !

 
At 1:19 PM, July 04, 2006, Blogger Winnifred said...

thinking of you today... praying for good news!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home