Tuesday, June 13, 2006

I've Been Tagged!

Here we go;

5 Items in my fridge:
1. Stawberries
2. Birthday cake (my birthday was Monday)
3. Gonal - f pack
4. Vanilla favoured yogurt
5. Pomegranate juice

5 Items in my closet:
1. A whole bunch of shoes (according to my husband, not me!)
2. A jar of coins
3. A bag of books
4. Clothes hamper
5. Dog hair

5 Items in my car:
1. iPod
2. Cell phone charger
3. Cd's
4. A road map of Ontario
5. Snow Brush

5 Items in my purse:
1. My day calendar
2. Tylenol
3. Cell phone
4. Receipts
5. Keys


2 Comments:

At 10:56 PM, June 13, 2006, Blogger Vee said...

Happy Belated Birthday !!

Well done on the tagging.

 
At 10:40 AM, June 14, 2006, Blogger Just another Jenny said...

Happy Belated B-Day! You didnt even mention your birthday in your last post, I hope you had a good one. I love pomegrante juice, that stuff is addictive.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home