Friday, July 28, 2006

Transfer #3

On Wednesday we transferred 3 embryos. All 3 embryos survived the thaw really well according to Dr. C.

While we were waiting to go into the procedure room, there was one other woman in before us. Dr. C has a very loud voice so you could pretty much hear everything going on in there. My heart sank when I heard him say to her, "One of your embryos died. It didn't make it through the thaw". Luckily, she had more than 2 left so they were able to thaw another one for her. So, I said a little prayer to the thawing Gods and hoped our frosties had made it. Someone up there listened! I've been taking it easy for the last 3 days as per doctor’s orders. Beta is set for Aug. 9.

I think we've mentioned our doctor likes to joke around in the procedure room. His comment this time just after he released the embryos into me, "If you get pregnant with triplets, I'll shoot you!" How ironic would that be!

7 Comments:

At 8:54 AM, July 28, 2006, Blogger Hopeful Mother said...

Congrats on all 3 making the thaw. I'm glad the transfer went well, too.

Saying prayers for a positive result...!

 
At 4:11 AM, July 29, 2006, Blogger Bea said...

Good luck!

Bea

 
At 6:04 AM, July 30, 2006, Blogger Shazz said...

Fingers crossed, stick little ones!!

 
At 6:14 AM, August 01, 2006, Blogger Just another Jenny said...

If this doesn't sound to gay, were Beta Buddies. I had three frosties transferred too and beta on the 9th (although my transfer was 5 days before yours - they are cruel with beta's in Canada).

I am really glad to hear that all three of yours made it to transfer! Best of luck!

 
At 8:16 AM, August 01, 2006, Blogger ChicagoGirl said...

Congrats on all 3 thawing so well. I'll keep my fingers crossed that all 3 (or maybe just 2!) decide to stick around for a while -- like 9 long months! I'll be thinking about you during the 2ww.

 
At 2:13 AM, August 06, 2006, Blogger N said...

Goood luck to you! I keep it all crossed that it'll work out this time.

Hugs,


N

 
At 11:43 AM, August 08, 2006, Blogger Winnifred said...

sending happy thoughts your way... I hope you update tomorrow :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home