Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Third time isn't a charm

We got another negative today.

I was kind of expecting it be negative as I didn't have any symptoms. We are disappointed but we will continue to try for as long as our finacial resources and emotions will let us.

On the adoption front, we are continuing to work through all the paperwork. I think now that we have started the adoption process we can see a light at the end of the tunnel. We are both starting to come to terms with the realization that all of these fertility treatments may not be in the cards for us and are actually becoming excited about the adoption process. We are leaning towards adopting a baby internationally. We've been doing some research and attended a seminar last week and we are pretty sure, if we do adopt internationally, it will be from China .

In the end, one way or another, a child will join our family someday.

6 Comments:

At 4:17 PM, August 09, 2006, Blogger Hopeful Mother said...

I am so sorry and disappointed for you. Even if you are expecting it, it still hurts.

I'm glad you are looking at adoption along with fertility treatments at the same time -not an easy choice but you guys sure are strong to keep plowing forward.

Thinking of you...

 
At 5:35 PM, August 09, 2006, Blogger amanda said...

I'm so very sorry. You're in my thoughts.

 
At 6:39 PM, August 09, 2006, Blogger Bea said...

Damnit.

Nothing says that loud enough.

I guess another FET on the cards at some point then?

Bea

 
At 3:41 AM, August 10, 2006, Blogger Vee said...

Sorry to hear your news Lisa.

Take care

 
At 5:14 AM, August 11, 2006, Blogger N said...

I am very sorry to read the bad news...again.

I am glad though to read that you are preparing yourself for what might come next and that you are not forgetting your end goal.

Take care!

N

 
At 11:10 AM, August 14, 2006, Blogger Just another Jenny said...

I am so sorry that this cycle didn't work.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home