Thursday, January 26, 2006

Liz

I stumbled across this site http://whennatureisnotenoughivf4me.blogspot.com/ She is going through cycle #3. She just had the retrival yesterday.

Here's a copy of her 'about me.'

Liz

Location: New York

I'm 36 and have been happily married since Sept. 2002. Ivan is truly my companion in life. Our TTC journey has felt like a never ending roller coaster ride. We had an ectopic in Dec. 04 and in April found out my IF is due to tubal abnormality. We were told IVF was our only option. July 05 we did IVF # 1 and it was a chemical PG. We did IVF # 2 in Oct. and it was a BFN. I will not give up my dream of having a baby. Currently doing IVF # 3...hoping for a miracle.


And check out the blogs she links to on the right hand side.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home