Sunday, February 05, 2006

A little help

Both my wife and I are gainfully employed and can afford this IVF and ICSI. Of course it will put a strain on our finances, but nothing we cannot manage.

There is a project that we are working on that is starting to gain steam. It would help our, especially my, state of mind it had more steam and started to roar.

It is a B&B guide called http://www.pillowsandpancakes.com - if you are looking to visit a B&B it would really help us if you tried our site first. Or could possibly plug it on your blogs or tell your friends about it. TIA.

Thanks,
Paul

1 Comments:

At 12:49 PM, February 06, 2006, Blogger x said...

There is no reason not to help a brother out! Of course I'll add your link to my page. I am there with you - we can afford IVF ICSI (barely) but would rather spend it elsewhere.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home